Continuing the success of a locally created performance project, & our regular Place Podcast, we are running a regular series of interviews with a broad range of people from our community to discuss how they are coping through the lockdown.
We want to look at creative ideas, strategies & methods of coping with boredom, stress, guilt & fear
If you want to share your experiences of how lockdown is continuing to change your daily lives, the ways you work, or how you and your family are responding to the situation please drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lamphouse Theatre 2nd June 2020In this episode of The Place Podcast, we talk to Becky and Tom from Lamphouse Theatre about the origins of the company, what they have been doing during the lockdown period and the technical difficulties that come with moving your projects to the digital world.
- In Coversation: Dave Hodgson 12th May 2020In this episode of The Place Podcast, we talk to Bedford Mayor Dave Hodgson about the struggles, both personally and professionally, of the current public health crisis, as well as the positives that could come out of it.
- In Conversation: Lissy Malt 9th April 2020In this episode of The Place Podcast, we talk to Lissy Malt, one of the team members at The Place, about the challenges of the current public health situation. We explore how it has affected what we do at The Place and how we do it in a very candid conversation.
- If We've Never Been to the Moon & The Naughty Fox 4th March 2020In this episode of The Place Podcast, we talk with producer Hannah Farley-Hills about her shows ...If We've Never Been to the Moon? and The Naughty Fox, and discuss her experiences with starting a company and venturing on a tour as the first production.
- Speaking Out and Fitting In 4th February 2020In this episode of The Place Podcast, we talk to Alice d’Lumiere about their new show Speaking Out and Fitting In, as well as their journey as writer, artist and...aerialist!
- GamePlay Weekend 3rd January 2020In this episode of The Place Podcast, we talk to Alex Levene about the GamePlay project and dive into the reasons why it exists, how it has changed over the years and what it's going to look like in 2020.