By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Returns Policy: In common with the vast majority of theatres, tickets are sold on a non-returnable and non-refundable basis. Your payment will be refunded only if the show is cancelled.
- Attendees should be present at the event to register or collect tickets at least 20 minutes in advance of event start times.
- We recommend that tickets are either printed by you in advance or downloaded, in the prescribed format, to your mobile device so that they can be scanned at The Place. Tickets may also be collected from the Box Office.
- We reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of event management staff and at an appropriate interval.
- We accept no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Venue Contact details:
Bedford Players Trust
The Place Theatre
- We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to outside companies involved in marketing. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us.