The Place Theatre is looking for a new team of resident review writers!
Now entering its third year, the Resident Reviewers programme at The Place Bedford is running a competition to find up to 6 of Bedford’s best young writers and critics in three age groups; (9-13) (14-16) and (17-25).
The winners will become our resident review team for our 2021/22 season (Autumn 2021 through to Summer 2022) and their writing will be published across our social media platforms.
What will the winners get?
- Free tickets to at least one show per season as Resident Reviewer
- Press passes to our Christmas production preview
- A welcome workshop/afternoon tea with the team at The Place
- Mentoring and development throughout the year
- Feedback on every article
- Their articles published across all our social media platforms
- The chance to feel like a part of the inspirational team at The Place
To apply writers must:-
- Submit a review of any performance or event (live, online, digital, music, film, tv, theatre, musical, etc) that you really enjoyed. Remember to tell us why you enjoyed it, and what made it special for you. We recommend it should be roughly 200 words or more.
- Send this to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, age, school or college (if applicable) and contact details.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY 9th July 2021