CREATIVE BEDFORDSHIRE IS BACK
Creative Bedfordshire (Creative Beds) returns making it easier for cultural workers to network with a free online platform!
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT TO THE OLD NETWORK?
- Creative Beds is run, collaboratively, between cultural organisations.
- Creative Beds has its own online platform.
HOW DOES THE ONLINE PLATFORM WORK?
- It is is your platform: you can post news, promote events and engage in discussion.
- Receive a weekly newsletter – (so you know what events are happening and what is being discussed).
- Expand your network: Creative Beds has a directory – so you can connect with other cultural workers.
* Remember to click ‘subscribe to email digest’ to receive newsletter
HOW TO USE THE PLATFORM:
Navigating online platforms can be scary! Don’t worry, we have a few tips for you:
INTRODUCE YOURSELF: WRITE A BIO
- Tell us who you are, how long you have worked in the industry, what motivates you.
- (Upload a photo so the community can put a face to the name)
- If you recognise someone you haven’t seen in a while, reach out and say hello! This platform is a great way to connect and reconnect
SHARING IS CARING: SPREAD KNOWLEDGE
- Feeling inspired? Share the inspiration with the community.
- Discovered something new? Share articles, blogs and thoughts via the forum page.
WHO CAN JOIN CREATIVE BEDFORDSHIRE?
- Based in Bedfordshire
- Engaged in the Creative / cultural industries.
- Individuals (aged 18+)
The online platform is funded jointly by Bedford Borough Council and Central Bedfordshire Council